Friday, May 15, 2020

Recent DOJ Alumni Statement Condemning on the Flynn Case (2/18/20)

I previously posted the following:  DOJ Alumni Statement Condemning AG Barr (DOJ Tax Alumni Blog 2/18/20), here.  In that post, I advised about an informal DOJ Alumni group, with considerable mass (i.e., alumni participants) who were making a statement of dissatisfaction with Attorney General Barr.  In that notice, I provided it only for the information of DOJ Tax Alumni that might be interested and otherwise did not know about the initiative.  I did not recommend it to anyone.

In the same vein, I offer this new statement by the DOJ Alumni Group.  DOJ Alumni Statement on Flynn Case (Medium 5/11/20), here.

The group says that it will continue to update the list of those supporting the statement here for those who may not have considered it yet.

Again, I am not endorsing the statement for others.  I did join the list, but that is not a recommendation for others to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are being moderated by Jack Townsend and require his approval before they may be viewed by visitors to the Blog. Jack checks regularly to review the pending comments.