Saturday, August 21, 2021

DOJ Tax Alumni Email List (8/21/21)

As I noted in an earlier blog entry, Setting Up New DOJ Tax Division Alumni Mailing List (1/5/21), here, I would set up a new email list using Google Groups.  I have done that.  Anyone wanting to be on that list should email me at:

jack@tjtaxlaw.com

I will use the list to advise of new blog entries and other items that may be of interest to members of the group.  I can assure people signing up for the list that I will not flood your inboxes with emails.  I suspect that, based on past experience with the past email service, there will be 15 or fewer emails per year.  Of course, events could make more appropriate, but I doubt that many more will be appropriate in any year.

I think this list will permit others to send emails to the group.  Before any such emails are distributed to the list, I will moderate the emails to ensure that they are appropriate.  If I do not think they are appropriate for distribution, I will discuss the matter with the sender and reach an appropriate resolution.  But, I retain final authority as to what gets distributed.  I will make sure the email inboxes are not flooded with inappropriate content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are being moderated by Jack Townsend and require his approval before they may be viewed by visitors to the Blog. Jack checks regularly to review the pending comments.