Monday, May 19, 2014

Law360 Article on Fran Allegra (5/19/14)

Law360 has printed this article on DOJ Tax Alum, Judge Fran Allegra of the Court of Federal Claims.  The Tenacious Technocrat: Judge Francis Allegra (Law360 5/13/14), here.  I won't try to excerpt or summarize the article.  It is relatively short, so I encourage alumni to read it.

I will say along the theme of the article that I assign my tax procedure students one of Judge Allegra's cases to read,  Principal Life Ins. Co. v. United States, 95 Fed. Cl. 786 (Fed. Cl. 2010), here.  See Principal Life -- A Masterpiece of Tax Procedure (Federal Tax Procedure Blog 11/29/13), here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments are being moderated by Jack Townsend and require his approval before they may be viewed by visitors to the Blog. Jack checks regularly to review the pending comments.